Wednesday, March 10, 2010

T-Boned!!!


So imagine just driving down the street. Your favorite MJ song comes on and you blast the speakers like you want the whole city to hear that song. You bobbing your head and banging on your steering wheel. And if you are real cocky you're looking at yourself sing in your rear view mirror. "I want to love you..P-Y-T!" And just when you start to get the rhythm and you begin to make ya body move *CRASH*!!! You get t-boned by something more powerful than a concrete truck. Well ladies and gents, that's what happened to me. Except it wasn't a vehicle that hit me, it was love. (And I was vibin' to Lloyd) Love? Yup! Love. The word most people use to get into another's pants. The word most women want to hear only when its geniune and the word some men want to hear just to know that that piece is his and only his. So he thinks. (PUT A RING ON IT!!) The word that if you pronounce it backwards you'll speak it's rival. Love is a super power. Experiencing it is like playing the lottery. In good hands true and geniune, its like winning the Mega Millions daily!!! In bad hands it's like getting scratch off tickets daily. You have those days when love does you good but majority of the time you have to wait for the next day to see if you get lucky. Reguardless if you are male or female, straight or gay, hard or soft, or good or bad, you need love. It's like air. You need it to live. I don't care what anyone says. You can say you don't need it but thats a lie. And while driving and texting (Yes I know I shouldn't be doing that!!!)I realized that "Damn! My Past still has a hold on me" So my mojo switched up quick. Thanks to a text my mind went from Lloyd lyrics and alcoholic recipes to the Past and love. So I did what anybody would, I tried to think of things to keep me busy. I went to work and then I planned an outting with a friend. Then I planned on going out to dinner with another and by the time I got home I can just chill for a few and watch the games and facebook people. Well....ummmm....yea. My main Man had other plans. I went to work and found out that the girl I went in for worked on Thursday so I was off, then the outting didn't happen because my friend's little one was ill, and then the dinner was cancelled due to bad headache. Can we say FML!!!(F@ck My Life!) So I came home and was thinking why does that word keep t-boning me? I always feared of being wide open with the wrong one but the Past wasn't bad or wrong. I guess it was just bad timing. I let go but I be damned if love turned into a yo-yo. I just need to learn how to 'walk the dog' alot longer now.....

Now Playing:: Raheem Devaughn-Believe


1 comment:

  1. If she misses you like you miss her, God will make it happen. Until then enjoy life.

    ReplyDelete